15KHZ 3200W Ultrasonic Welding Machine for Plastic Products
|Welding Air Pressure||0.5~0.8Mpa|
|Driven Type||Pneumatic air Pipe diameter 8mm|
1. Classical analog type ultrasonic welder, simple operation.
2. Quick application changeover, high welding seam strength.
3. Suitable for high cadences and short cycle times production needs.
4. Solid-steel structure design can last for multiple decades.
5. Imported Pneumatic parts guarantee the stable welding.
6. High quality transducer and booster, durable and stable.
7. Three levels self-protection are provided: Over-Current, Frequency Deviation,Over-Temperature
△ High efficiency---It only takes 0.1-3 seconds at each time.
△ High strength---Weld joints can withstand big tensile force and high pressure.
△ High quality---Weld joints are water-tight and air-proof; airtight operation is guaranteed.
△ Economy---Keep costs down and reduce manpower by getting rid of screws and glue.
Certification and Patents
A: Yes, we can. The mould could be customized based on your samples, the voltage can be 110V or 220V, the plug can be replaced with yours before shipment.
A: You still need an air compressor, you can buy it from local market, 50-60Psi for one welder to seal slab cases.
A: Yes, after receipt the machine, we will send you a video guide about how to use the machine.
A: We will set all parameters well before shipping, but there perhaps will be some items loose or parameter change during transportation. We will send video guideline instruction to you about how to adjust it, we can also have video calls.
A: After receiving the appropriate quotation from us, we can collect the deposit according to your project, after reviewing the perfect welding effect, please arrange balance payment before shipping
Suitable for welding, riveting and implant molding of fine ABS, PE, PC PS, PVC,PP, SAN, PA, acrylic, nylon, ABS and PC composite materials. As long as the welding head is changed, it can be used in a variety of applications, widely used in electronics, electrical appliances, automotive parts, plastic toys, stationery, daily necessities, handicrafts, cosmetics and other industries.